Gold is the second most popular jewelry option for women after diamonds but it is equally or probably more popular with people who are trying to keep their investments healthy and safe.
Hard to believe?
I know you are wondering that if you remember correctly, this royal metal doesn’t play a role in determining the value of some major currencies of the world, how could I still go on advocating that it is good to invest in Gold?
However, I am sure that you will have your answer in a few minutes.
All the central banks and financial organizations like the IMF hold one-fifth supply of this metal in the world and are still acquiring. Is this not enough to prove that Gold still has a powerful position as an investment option! I think it would surely have a thought provoking influence on those who were about to lose faith in Gold investment.
This may not be enough to convince you, so I will highlight some more points about investing in Gold.
- You do know that Gold has been the most popular and stable option for generations to keep your wealth safe. Alas! We cannot say the same about paper currency or other such options.
- It is the inflatable cushion against the ever rising inflation, the declining value of all major currencies and the U.S. Dollar in particular. This metal has never disappointed us and the value appreciates during inflation.
- Gold investment is not as badly affected by the market fluctuations as other options are. It is relatively stable and provides more safety compared to other high risk instruments.
- It is undoubtedly the best when it comes to handling political and economic disturbances anywhere on the planet. You do not believe me? Well, if there is political tension in Africa or Arabia, you can conveniently sell your gold options in the international market and realize your money, however, if you hold instruments that are getting affected by these tensions, you may have a difficult time realizing the money you once invested in them and you should definitely forget about making profit.
- It is the best way of diversifying investment. Are you worried about inflation, recession, declining value of U.S. Dollar, etc.? Then think about diversifying your investment to Gold.
If you have read this article carefully then you must be thinking about the options available in Gold Investment. Take a look at some paper gold options!
1. Gold ETFs
These are mutual funds that invest your money in standard gold bullion with 99.5% purity. You just have to open a demat account with your registered BSE broker and you are ready to go ahead.
2. Gold mutual funds
Gold Mutual Funds invest in foreign gold funds or their own ETFs and they also have the facility of setting up a systematic investment plan and you can go on investing regularly.
E-Gold has been gaining popularity with investors and you can buy electronic gold in small dominions and even convert it to physical gold whenever you want.
Read More – Gold ETF Options
I am not trying to sell investment strategies like Gold ETF’s to you, but clarify some misconceptions that are surrounding this investment option, and help you make an informed choice.
Do not go on thinking about it endlessly, you would not know the difference till you take a plunge.